[ 2:08 AM ]
Omg. I swear I appreciate my bestfriendzsxz like big, BIG time.
HAHA. Why? Cause;
Who's the only one making he high till 3am in the morning?
RIN DARLING BESTFR.
Who's the only one making me high like 9am in the morning?
NIC DARLING BESTFR.
HAHAH. Thats the reason. Awesome much right they?
HAH. They're MINE.
MY sweetstuffxzs/hotstuffxzs/addiction, always(:
TODAYYYY.
Headed to Nic darling's house at noon(: Nat was there too. HAHA. Watched Saint Ange, a horror movie with them. Fun much. Quite scary, but good movie. Thennn, watched another movie, of which I shall not say the title, HAHAHAHHA. The only thing I can say is that we watched PART of it in the AVT before. Heheeh. Guess for yourself huh.
Then Nat wanted to play Monopoly, so we went into Nic's room. OHOH! Did I mention Angel, her dog? Its like super super cute, just too bad I cant touch it. Urghh. Religious matters. Heh. And it like kept wanting to go to me. Awww. (But duh I kept screaming for Nic. HAHAH) Monopoly was supersupersupersuper funn. Just like that time I played with RINN darling too(: Theirs was electronic, my first time trying it on, and it rocks luh can?
FUNNNN. Really really. There was this one time when Nic laughed till she snorted, and like all three of us were laughing for like really really really long, like got no sound you know. Nat and me laughed till we like got tears. HAHAHHA. Awesome lah she. We all like bought all the places till no more already you know! Just in one hour! Mind you there were only the three of us. HAHAH. Zomg right?
Then watched more teevee with them before heading home. Reached home, ANDANDAND. I almost died. You know why? Cause like Ain and Nisya were running to me like as if they never see me for like really long. HAHAHHA. Yayyers! They're sleeping overrr baybehhh! Nash was there too! So was Uddyn. Yeppers. (:
Kay, thats about it. Going off now.
; Love, Mia.