[ 3:35 AM ]
OH MY GOODNESS.
I'M SUPER SUPER SUPER HIGH.
AHAHAHAH.
I WANNA THANK MS NICOLETTE ANNE SHEPERDSON!
HAHAHA.
Thank you darling(:
Omg. I swear ily man.
HAHA. So went to PP, met Nic there. (:(:(:
Thenn, waited for THEM for like two hours.
Heh. Oh wells. Normal alrd luh, right nic??
HAHAHAH. Then took 31 to SPS bus stop.
Met David, Irwan and Yaya there.
HAHAH. Heh. Hilarious.
Gahh. Headed to Goldkist Beach Resort then.
They checked into their chalet for the bbq.
Awesome much, cause cause,
The room was okay luh, but pretty small.
And one chair costs like 2 bucks.
Just for one.
HAHAH.
Sat around, then more people came.
Yeah. Then they blasted songs on the amplifier.
Spell me awesome baybehh!
Then like slacked there while they were playing soccer.
Entertainment! Serious serious(:(:
Left with Nic, Irwan, David and Yaya awhile later.
Nic, David and Yaya took the bus from the other side,
So then bus-ed with Irwan.
First to int, then home.
Yeah. Oh wells.
Had an awesome awesome awesome time.
HAHHA. OH MY GOODNESS.
NIC! I SO LOVE YOU CAN? HAHAHA
THANKS DARLING(: