[ 12:50 AM ]
I'm really disappointed in you.
I miss the old you, dear ): ): ):
Haiz. Anywayyyy, just came back from Phuket like a few hours ago....
Gahh, no mood to talk lah. Tskkk.
SOOO, flight was safe, landed safely.
ANW, so happy that Im backkkkk!
HAHAH. Cause I wanna talk to bestfr about everythinnnggggg!
Like now, but my phone half dead lah seyy. Later. (:
OHHH. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFERED WITHOUT MY PHONE!
Not able to call nor sms there???!!!
Twas like WHOAAAA.
Really really.
Gahh.
SAWADEEEKAAA!
Phuket was really nice,
Despite some unforeseen circumstances.
Ahemxzsxzs.
BUTTTT, like SOMEEEE people said,
I made the best out of everything(:(:
HAHAH.
Went to the cybercafe across my hotel often though.
So not that bad.
HIGHLIGHTSSS(:
1. PATONG BEACH
Beautiful much. There's so much seashells. AHHH. I just cant stand it. Pretty pretty(:
The sunset was, GAWJUSSSZZ!
2. THAI PEOPLE.
Omg, I love the way they speak and their oh-so-sweet accent.
Awww...really nice. And mummy says when I talk to them in simple Thai, I sound like them.
HAHAHAH. AND THE THAI'S THOUGHT I WAS THAI ! AS IN MY FACE ! -.-
Hello, Singaporean alertttttt!!
3. ELEPHANT RIDE.
HAHAH. Scary okay. The way it walks is really frightening.
But fun actually(:
4. SHOPPESHOPPESHOPPE.
I think I'mma shopaholic.
I bought three shoes in a week! THREE. Tskkkk.
6 bracelets of different colours.
Two bags. Two tops. 3 dance pants.
Mummy bought me pearl earrings(:(:(:
Daddy bought me a pearl pendant(:(:(:
5. SNORKELLINGGGGGG!
OMGOMGOMG! I SOOO BLOODY LOVE THIS!
WOOHOOOOOO!
Like the fishes is just an inch away from touching you!
So beautiful and yes, awesome babbyyyy!
No wonder I'm taking GEOGRAPHYYY(:
So right, at first when we were thrown into the sea,
Brotherr, sisterrr, and me were screaming cause the fish was like literally kissing us.
And mind you, people were looking.
Then after that we got hold of it,
More of, I got hold of it.
HAHAH. Sis followed mum who followed instructor.
Brotherr was with daddyy.
And me? All alone.
HAHAH. Cause like they all so close to the boat.
And I was adventurous enough to go like far away, much deeper inside.
Fun manxzsxzs!
OHH. I SAW NEMOOOOOOO!
But then when I got out of the water to take a breath, IT WAS GONE.
Very sad you know :(
So I went all around searching for it,
And I found it! In between the corals(: Hehh.
6. FOODDDD.
Ate lotsa food, and yes, I gained weight. But who cares.
Seafood was cheaper there, and my favourite dishhh; !!!
KHAO MAN KHAI.
Go find out what it is. (:
Ohh! And I made friends from there.
Their like secondary and uni students. Cool right?
They're really pretty you know!
Like mixture of caucasian and thai. Nice(:
7. MOVIEEESSSS.
Watched Twilight in the cinemas. Quite nice, but yeah.
Oh, I was trying to listen for Decode, but dont have. TSKKKKKKK.
So then after the whole movie I was like quite sadded luh,
Went into the toilet, came out, THENNNN.
I HEARD DECODE COMING FROM THE CINEMA.
I looked at my brother, and I was like,
OMGOMGOMG! DECODEEE * jumps around and runs to the cinema door*
Then I went inside and the person like wanted to close the door already.
Haiyooohhhh.
The movie was touching actually, well abit lah heh, ABIT.
8. SINGAPOREEEE.
In the morning, I wore this new black charelle top I bought,
Then I asked my baby sister who I was,
And you know what she said???
RINNNNNNNN.
HAHAHHA. Cool eh?
Smart man she.
Be honoured bestfr(:
9. RAYERRR TOMOLLOOO.
Its tuhmohhroww!
Hari rayerrrr. Yayyers. Which means I'm meeting my cousins.
YAYYY! I know Nisya's dying to see me right right? HAHAHA.
Nurul also kankan?
HAHAHAHAH. OHH! Btw loves, I got the Ohh Baby movie for you all alrd!
Come over and we'll watch together kaykay? (:
See you darlings tomorrow.
PS. NURUL, DONT WEAR OUR MATCHING PURPLE TOP AGAIN TMR.
PS. FHAZ, DONT WEAR OUR MATCHING ALSO PURPLE, TOP AGAIN TMR.
PS. NISYA, DONT WEAR OUR MATCHING RED TOP AGAIN TMR.
PS. ALEISYA, DONT WEAR OUR MATCHING PURPLE SONGKET AGAIN TMR.
PS. NADIA, DONT WEAR OUR MATCHING PINK TOP AGAIN TMR.
HAHAHH.
But actually idk what to wear tmr luh seyy. :(
I shall ransack my wardrobe, LATERLATER.
I'll get the peekchures up soon aights. (: