Uhh I'm so pissed man. Okay chill chill. Goodness lah. Hello, you blind or what? I dont even look like a minah rep lah can? Geez, minah reps are those who dye their hair like you know reddish blonde like that, and wear super thick eyeliners and heavy makeup. AND fyi, I do not wear floating caps. Uhhh.
Okay so actually, SOMEONE, I shall not say who, commented that my dressing was like a minah rep. -.- Eff lah can? Okay at first, you said Paramore sucks, that one, I just give it a pass. Thennn, you went on calling me a bitch. You continued with finally saying I look like a minah rep.
Three words; WHAT THE HELL. And, GO AND DIE. Please eh.
So much for missing me lah what crap. Damnit. Just get outta my sight. And I don't feel like going out with you this Friday. Heh. So over.