Yesterdayyyy.
Watched a couple of shows in the morn, like Ugly Betty ANDANDAND, Memoirs Of A Geisha. OMG. I swear that movie's nice. Really really. Go watch. Mom told me to read the book she bought. HAHAH. See first lah hor. :D
Thennn. Accompanied Nadia to collect her books in school. How nice I was. And I can't believe I watched the movie halfway cause of this! Tsktsk. Anywayyy. Went to the bubble tea shop downstairs while waiting for mom to bank in the money into my account. Then withdrew it, headed to school. Met Tiara in school. Went 2 the bookshop, of which LOTS of people cut queue -.- Where the hell did their manners go? Tootsie popppsss. Then finally got the books, after like half an hour of waiting. Oooh, we had a lot of stares -.- I got no idea why actually. Then went off. Supposed to be fetched from school, but in the end we cabbed home. I saw PB people, so I thought the concert was over, but smsed Rin, but she said it has'nt even started. HAHAHHAHA. Paisehh. Oh well.
Home. Cuz was at home, computer, as usual. So then I practised my piano, for like idk how long alrd. Cause I had Piano in the aft. If not, I would'nt even bother! HAHHA. I think. Piano; Ms Buni says I don't F-O-C-U-S. HAHAH. I guess my mind flies off somewhere else EVERYTIME there. Idk, just can't concentrate, really. Like she gives me just 4 chords to play, but I'd be stuck, stuck as in suddenly don't know which part of the piece I was at. HAHAHH. I know its weird but...geez.
|
Headed to buy my phone casing. Was okay ytd, but today, woke up, it cracked. 5 bucks okay. I mean I could've bought something else, like that vintage pen from Borders:(:(:(:( Sadded oh. As usual, bby sis played with my phone in the morn, so it woke me up. Well thanks. -.-
GUESS WHAT? BBY SIS THREW MY PHONE DOWN THE STAIRS. EFFFF. -.- -.- -.- -.- Yeah duh, screamed at her. Hell big time. But then Nadia screamed at me back. GAHH.
Ehhniieewaayyyyy. Chrissy smsed me in the morn that she might be free during the hols. I jumped in joy man! Also cause of some unforeseen circumstances:( Yupps.