Out with sis and mum, out of S'pore. HAHHAH. I become minah batam alrd. Nadia also. Eyyyerrrr. Stop it manxzsxz. That's what Tiara said lah. HAHHAH. Sooo, woke up like suppperrrrly early to catch the ferry-.- Then cabbed there, as in Harbourfront. Passed ST JAMES POWER STATION! Omg. Super cool luh that place. The name alrd is like whoaa. I wanna go. HAHHA. Dream on Mia.
So at Harbourfront, I was like half asleep. Blasted lovesick melody in my ears. That woke me up(; Was high for awhile, then aft tt my MP3 went to sleep. Urghhhh. Annoying much. Of course, I slept in the ferry. Like duh luh. I can sleep anywhere, seriously. HHAHAH. Reached there, then met the rest of our guide. There's one girl who's the same age as me! HAHAH. From Teck Whye Sec. Funny manxzsxz. As in her. Plus the rest. In the bus, my sis, tsk3. Cannot stop disturbing me you know. Aiyo, tao yen. HAHHA. Jkjk. Till now she does'nt know what that is. Alah, kesian.
Bought a whole lot of things there. Like really. Entered the shop, and everything was soo gorgeous. Well, jyeahs. So I told Nadia to stop me from buying things. HAHHA. IT WORKED OUT. NOT. You know why? This is her method. Mia : OMG. That top is nice. Nadia : Yeah. Take luh. Mia : Where the hell is the fitting room? Nadia : There. Go try.
HAHAH. More of encouraging than stopping. Oh wells. Thanks anw. I mean I'm the one getting the stuffs(: HAHHA. So, I bought 4 apparels. ONLY. HAHHA. Yeah right Mia. And 5 accesories! OMG. Super gorgeous luhhh. I bought high waisted skirtm which is like fabulous! Um, Spongebob tshirt, which is different from those ones in S'pore. I came back and tried it, and sis Aleisya was like trying to poke Spongeyy's nose. HAHAH. Leisya cutestuffxzsx(: Then 2 other tops. PURPLE! AHHH! Okay enough-.-
OMGOMGOMG! I forgot about the best part of that day! YOU KNOW WHAT? THE SPA! SERIOUSLY. I know I know. I'm not those kind of vain ppl who go like once a week okay. It's just for fun. Get that right dearestxzsx! Yes, YOU! Awesome muchhhh! The place was really nice. Like Balinese and Zen concept. OH MY. Thats my dream home alright(: So the package was inclusive of massage-.- HAHAHHA. Ticklish I swear. I couldnt stop moving. But they used a lotion which smelled real good. Then sauna. Wahlao. I cannot tahan. Super hot inside. Less than 5 minutes I ran out. Then they scrubbed with spices like CINNAMON! It smelled sweetttttt! HAHAHH. Then there was this bathtub filled with bubbles, white bubbles, like all the way till the top! Nice I tell you! Then it was over:( Sokay, I'm coming back! I WANNA TRY OUT THEIR CHOCOLATE BATH! Real good. And the price is affordable. Not like in Singapore. Super ex. Dots.
Talk tomorrow. Camp tomorrow. Camp the next day. Amier's prize giving the next day. Sorry I cant make it adik:( God, I feel bad. Working, wednesday. Dance this Thursday and Friday. Rachel Sweetstuffxsz birthday in 8 DAYYYS!