[ 9:38 PM ]
Yesterday(:
Went over to cuz's place for bby Insyirah's function. She's superr cute lahh. Held below the block there. Then the stage was like pink&black. Sweet right? I mean she's a baby what. HAHHA. Hot lah that colour. AND! OMG, I was wearing like almost the same top as sis Khairiana, HAHHA. Both pink. Cooleos(:
Cuzzies was there. OMG! You know what? YESTERDAYYY! HAHHHA.
CUZZIES SKINNYS DAY BAYBEHH! HAHHAHA. Like 5 of us wore luh. But we didnt even tell each other that we were. Cooleos. I wore, sis wore, Nash wore, Uddyn wore, Fariz wore. I think:D I did'nt like notice until Nisya told me. Slow. Tsk. So, anw, I was in charge of the fruit cocktail, together with Uddyn. I did the other stuff too. Then at one point of time, superr funny manxzsxz.HAHHA.
Me: *in malay* Uddyn, the cocktail's gna finish alrd.
Uddyn: Yes? Sorry? Oh, you go top up lah.
Me: Don't want lah. You go lah.
Uddyn: You go lah.
Me: Idk how to open that can thing lah.
Uddyn: Klah klah.
HAHAHHA! I didnt give in at all lah. Mean right? Oh wells. Actually I knew how to open, but, jyeahs. I think you get me. Then after he opened, he passed to me then I pour inside the cocktail place. At least I helped alright. HHAHA.
And bro's pants tore. Tsk! Cos he was playing soccer and stuffsxzs. Urgh. He think funfair isit. HAHAH. jkjk.
Oh! Then Amirul came. HAHHAHA. He was superr funny lah. And idk why he just couldnt stop disturbing me. Since the other day you know. Cos we went for the NDP Parade together with Fariz and sis. FUN-NESS oh! Aft the NDP, my sis like got interviewed by some radio DJ. So then in the mean time me and Amirul, plus Fariz was like singing along to the songs they were playing and running ard the parade for idk what reason. Then aft that we headed to Raffles Place. Mind you it was 10 plus. HAHHA. Nehhmind, their treat what. As in at Starbucks.
Back to ytd. OHH! OMGOMGOMG! Im gonna get my first niece/nephew from my dad's side. Good and bad. Bad means Im gonna be and aunt, eyyer, for idk how many times alrd:( Nehhmind, you all still call me KAK myra alright. I DONT CARE! hahaha.
Called Rin at night. HAHHA. Me oh my. AND this time was the first time in three days we managed to say good night to each other. HAHAH. As in cos the last two days her phone like battery flat, so jyeahs. HAHAH. Friday was funny! Cos she was like hold on eh. Then suddenly flat. HAHAHA. I swear I laughed. Oh! I wanna watch the John Tucker movie Rin!
YINYANG, LETS WATCH!
Meeting BNSS-ians tomorrow(: Rin and Filz met their group alrd. For the last time:(