So, todayyy. Went out for some wedding on both sides.
Haiz. Boring boring. Then the second one, abit funner(:
Cos cuzzies were there. Oh my, Andi dyed his hair blonde, by accident.
As in, it was supposed to be highlights, but aiyoh. Nvm.
HAHAHAH. One by one, my guy cousins all dying highlights.
Wahh2, holidays, take advantage uh.
HAHAHA. During the wedding Andi and Regina was like pulling me.
As in, to get on the dance floor. Cos the song they were playing was Dhoom.
Then I was like NOOOO. And I held myself tight to the chair. LOLLL.
Then they threw water bombs, every single of us there.
HAHHA. Lucky I was'nt wet. Heehlaaarriiousss.
OH MY GOODDNNNESSS GRACIOUSS MEEE!
Fhazzana and I wore the same top!
Without us knowing. PLUSSSS! Our hand totes.
HAHHA. ITS THE SAMMEEEE TOOO!
HEELS! SHE WORE STILETTOS TOO!
Coolness ohh. See, we've got the same taste baybehhh!
Seriously. Exact same taste. HAHA.
These few days were, alright. Except the fact that I did'nt really get to meet Yinyang:(
Ohh. I did Prom Duty. Which was terribly gorgeous. So Masquerade-ish. Pretty pretty.
Far East with Nic for awhile after that. HAHAH. Then Clarke Quay. Aww, Nic didnt get to meet D. HAHAH. Sokay. Next time alright darling?
Practically every night, I'm on the phone. For a minimum of 2 hours, each time.
But oh wells. I cant stop myself. HAHAHA. Omg.
Rin, Chrissy, and Nic just make me laugh. HAHAH.
Nic just had to share her hyperness over ahemxzxzsxz.
Rin just had to talk about EVERYTHING(: And A and B and C and Josh and MOREEE!
Chris just had to laugh for our randomess. And Brain. Tsk3.
Im confused. Dilemma bby, dilemma! What do do? What to say? Haiz.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL DARLING(:
I LOVEEE YOUUU LOTSSSS!
TMR'S GNA BE AWESOMMME!