Went out with Rachel and Rin to celebrate Rachel's birthdayyy!
Met them at Bedok int, then headed off to Roxy Square.
Was supposed to go to a dessert stall, but it was closed. Haiz.
Then went to Parkwayyyyy.
Ate at Banquet, then halfway through, some drama occurred. HAHAHAH.
Here it goes;
Me : Eh, I wanna go toilet ah. Rin, follow me awhile.
Rin : Aiyo you ah. Just now don't wanna go. Then now wanna go.
Me : *Silent smile*
Rin : You sure? Now? Okaylah okaylah. Rach I follow her.
*Walks slowly from the seat, out*
You ah, just now dont wanna go
Me : Okay, you're good.
HAHHAHAHAH. Hilarious! Why? Cos like we planned all this already. And Rachel did'nt suspect anything. YAYYYY US! Then ran like some crazy people from the fourth floor, to the basement, to four leaves to get her a cake. Then got no lighter, so Rin ran up to get it. I walked fast, careful so that the thing doesnt like topple. HAHAH. Then lighted the candle, walked into Banquet singing a birthday song to her. But then we were sorta out of breath, and Rach was laughing at us. HAHHAHHHHH. Okay then she ate the cake, then we took the cake and like put it in her face. HAHAH. She tried to get me back, but just the hand. HAH.
Then we gave her her birthday present, which we bought from the Airport, way long time ago. Cos she said it was nice, so we bought for her lah(: I put it on for her, but it took me some time cause the pendant like almost came outta the chain. HAHA. Ohh, we gave her a necklace!
After thatttt. Walked around the whole place. Then to Borders(: Bought Seventeen there! And oh! I did'nt bring my gift card. I thought I lost it, but its with me here. I FOUND IT! Yayyers. The Paperchase collection were so tempting. But I'm partly broke:( So jyeahs. But I'm planning to buy myself a planner and pencil case from there this Decemberrr:D
Headed to Rachel's place. Watched a couple of shows. AND! Its the freaking first time that I remember myself watching Spongebob, laughing and getting high. Geez. What was I thinking. But okaylah, it got me high for quite some time(:
ALAMAK. I just remembered I got dance tomorrow. Gahh. Sokay, lets get highhhh! Yet again.
AND RIN. Believe me, you CAN do your drum piece. Trust me alright(: But no, I'm not gonna give you your thing tomorrow. HAHAH. Wait lah. Wednesday, promise(: CHRISSY DARLING; Yes, Yinyang's gonna exist, and even bigger and better alrights. No worries(:
TAGGG REPLIESSSS;
Rin - HELLO RIN(: Yeah Rach, it was todayyyyy!
Chrissy - HELLO LOVES(: Yupps, we'll go ECP. NOOO! I never forget you two, never will dear! Next time we all conference together okay(:
Rach - HELLO(: Welcome welcome. Glad you enjoyed our surprises(: Hehhehh.