Today is SUPERRRR AWESOME(: So, in the morning, sis asked me to accompany her to the expo for idk what. I thought I could, but then I realised I had DANCE. Was'nt really looking forward cos we were doing the SYF thing.
BUT THENNN. OMG.Dance was like supercalifragilisticespealedocious-ly AWESOME!AHHH. My sweeeeet lil dancers so totally cheered up my mood. Thank you Sarah, Celeste, Lyvia, Dipti, and the rest who made my day(:
Sarah was like superrr high, and she kept laughing for nothing. Really nothing. She told us she witnessed an accident, but she'll still laugh.And I tell you her laugh is seriously contagious.HAHHA. Maybe its also because of the sweets Lyvia gave us(:
So we did the SYF dance. Then there was a new part, and I was with Lyvia, AGAIN. HAHHA.I tell you, if I dance with her, sure get high want. HAHHA. Like the Orientation dance(:
Stacy taught us a new dance. Whoa. REALLY REALLY NICE! AHHH. Seriously. Poweerrrrr. AHHAHH. But its really tiring cos there's a lot of jumping up and down. Still, oh wells. If you've got the will, nothing's tough is it?
We learnt quite a lot. Oh! I paired with Dipti(: A really great dancer, like the rest! SARAH AND DIPTI'S GOING TO 2.8! OMG! Follow my footsteps. Cooleos manzxzsxzs!They're like top ten lah. Awesome right? Cos they're MY sweetstuffxzsxzs:D
Ain's coming over soon. Like now. HAHHA. Shall ask her to sleepover. AHHH! Hurry youuu! Come come! AND. I WANNA MEET YINYANG REAL SOON! HAHAH. Hurry, pick a date dearestxzsxz.