Twas Wednesdayy. Headed to Rin's place at around 12 plus. Met her at Bedok int, then fled off(: Reached there. Played this card game she taught me. HAHA. Big four or sth like that lah. Hmmmm....she taught me, I sorta got it, but..jyeahs. HAHAHHA. Whoopees. Then played Stress! OMG. So fun lah can. We were like screaming, but like at the same time, so then we gave each other chance. HAHHA. But in the end, Rin won:(
Then played Monopoly. Oh wait, while playing, Rin blasted The Cab and Paramore songs. GAHHH. Eh, I just realised that I'm hooked onto Paramore now. HAHAHA. Back to Monopoly. HAHAH. Hilarious. Really. Cos, I keep going to jail. AND, entering Rin's house which costed me 600 bucks each time. And each time, I had to at least mortgage my houses:(:( & so Rin just had to keep laughing. And its also funny cos everytime I have to count my money and the mortgage amount, Rin would take a short little lay down. HAHAH. Fine, I'm abit the slow in maths. Come on, exams were so over.
So guess what? In the end, my money totalled up to like a pathetic 66 bucks. But the oh-so great Rin got like more than 4000 bucks. Four thousand, mind you. As compared to mine, that's like about 6 times more! HAHAHHA. So obviously I bursted laughing. But twas really, really fun. And funny. Oh wells. Shall play again sometime.
Then watched teevee. Yayyers. Ohh, Okto. AHH. The Record Breakers thingy. And it was my juniors from Haig Girls. Aww, so proud of them. Okay wth am I crapping about. OHH! The host was Danial, Danial Ashriq! AHH, hotness oh. Actually not really hot, just cute. But according to Rin, he's not. Tsk. But quite true lah, he's like nothing compared to Josh. Gahh XD
Left soon after, at around 4 plus 5? Jyeahs. OHH! Then headed to cuzzies place! HAHHA. Yayyers! Nurul came back from schewl alrd(:(: Went up to her room, then me, her, and Nisya were looking at oh-so gorgeous tops! AHHAHH. Really really nice. Watched Another Cinderella Story with Nisya loves, again(: HAHHA. She told me she likes The Cab, and I was like whoa. But good good. Oh wells. Should let her listen to Paramoreeee. Nurul baked us some pastry. Real good(: Went back home at ard 11.
HAHAHA. Sis nurul agrees with me that she too can't stay at home for like one whole week. And oh my goodness. I can't stand her oh so lovely kimono tops. Really nice! I wanna get too! Follow me go Ehub sis! Hurryyyy! But I got no money now:( *sobssobs* Haiz. Nvm. Get from my parents soon. Yeahhuhh. And Andi promised me to go ice skating but he didnt call or ath:( Tsk!
Ohhh! I'm planning to get myself the LG Viewty(:(: Hehhehh. Pretty pretty. Match with Andi's! Wait for my Scholarship first.