[ 8:34 PM ]

Prefectorial Board Camp!
Me oh my. I thought its would've been really really boring, but nope.
IT WAS A HELL OF AN AWESOME TIME.
I just wished I could've stayed over:(
Anw, the games the ORGS created rocks!
AHAHHA.
The orgs were Me, Rin, Cherie, Nedra, Shuxin and Filzah.
But then later on Nicolette and Chrissy darling assisted us(:
Thanks a million loves!
The water game was funn!
Cos we like threw water bombs at each other.
And I hit Chrissy, Nicolette, Rin, Jenny, and Nedra.
But they got me back:(
HAHHAHA.
Actually Nic got me first, without me realising she was cmg!
Ohhhh! BUNK C ROCKSSSS BIG TIME!
The ones in it were Me, Rin, Chrissy, as the seniors at first.
The juniors were Trina, Shama, Farah and a few more.
They are really really nice ppl, and duh high.
So high seniors plus high juniors, you get me.
HAHAHHA. Nic came over often(:
Jenny also(:
So we camwhored talked, andd...
GOT SCOLDING!
Awesome much.
Cos we accidentally went over to another chalet's territory.
AHAHAHH. Wtv.
Then BBQ.
Funfunfun. We prank called Nic's friends.
I swear it was hilarious.
And I pity Rin, cos like she called 4 ppl, then all of them didnt pickup.
HAHAHAHAH.
And that guy!
"Whoever you are, you are very lame"
Tsk! So mean. Sokay.
Then bus-ed home with Rin.
Whoa. Tiring, really really.
Took 8 home.
Which came like half an hour later-.-
On the bus, Jen called.
Relax darling, there's nothing wrong alright(:
Sis called. Asked me where I was.
Whoa. First time. Freaky.
Reached home 11 plus.
Watched a lil tv.
Slept.
Woke up at like 6.15am the next day.
Met Rin ant Bedok int to go to TKPS.
Nic was supposed to meet us, but she said she'd go straight.
BUT....SHE GOT LOST!
HAHAHA. So Iffa and us gave directions otf.
Heehlaaarriiiousss!
You should've seen the way Iffa reacted.
Drammaa mamma lah she!
Ilyana also lost.
So she called.
We waved at her like some stoopid idiot lah.
People were looking.
AHAHH.
Be thankful, Ilyana.
HAHAHA.
So we went for another camp.
Not bad.
I learnt something.
Perseverance.
Really really.
Cause this camp is really mentally challenging.
You need the will to move on.
Everytime you feel like giving up, you just cant
Cause you've got nowhere to go.
And thanks to Iffa, Rin, Ilyana, Nic, Aqilah,
They pushed me on.
Thanks dearries(:
ILOVEYOUALL(:
Plus YINYANG.
Oh! Did I mention our new member?
NicoletteLOVES!
NEWESTYINYANG(:
Chrissy
Farah
Rin
Jenny
Nicolette
I LOVE YOU ALL(: YOU BRING THAT SMILE IN ME.
We're all gonna be in THREE SEVEEENNN TOO!
That just rocks.
Date with Yinyang, pure awesomeness!
*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Today at home. AHHH!
Talked to Nic in the morn.
9 plus 10.
She made me superrrr high.
Don't ask me why.
AHAHAHAH.
Nic oh nic.
Then Conv with her and Mat.
Rin then joined in.
HHHAHA.
What to say?
Hmmm...idk.
HIGH LAH !