[ 6:57 AM ]

OMGOMGOMG!
I HAVE THE MEANEST SISTER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD BAYBEHH!
HAHAHAH. JKJK
You know why? First, I was on my laptop today. On the floor. THENN. This awesome sister of mine, came to me, screaming MIRA, LIPAS LIPAS! Translated it means, COCKROACH COCKROACH! HAHHA. So duh! I screamed, according to her, LIKE ONE MAD WOMAN. Oh geez. But actually, THERE WAS NO FREAKING COCKROACH THERE. Wthwthwth. HEH. Tsk.
Secondly. She was eating the really really tempting Ferrero Rocher right in front of me, so I looked lah. Then when I look at her, I also look at the other one in her hand. She didnt bother to give me lah. I had to ask from her. HAHHAHA. Mean right? Oh well.
Thirdly, i was drinking this canned chrysanthemum green tea. She looked at me and was like, why you drink like some drunk fellow. HHAHAHAH. I almost spitted out that drink lah. With my hair untied somemore, aiyo. Tao yen. HHAHAHAHHA.
Fourthly, HAH. Let me get REVENGE. Now she's eating this FISH. Yes, fish. No accompaniment at all. And it looks really funny. Seriously. HAHHHA. The way she eats it is like, peel then put in her mouth, then look at me, smile, and THE WHOLE CYCLE REPEATS. HAHAHHAHA. Lamelame.
OKAY, ENOUGH DEDICATION ALRD?
*nods head frantically*
HHAHAHAHAHAH.
Im high.
I mean WAS.