HAHAH. I am freaking bored. Gahh. So anywayyyy. I GOT MY NEW PHONE TODAYYYY! HAHAHHAH. AND I LOVELOVELOVE IT! Its PINK baybehh! PINKKKKKK. I wanted Red, but they don't have. So I'm sure you're wondering what phone and model it is, so, its actually the LG KU990R Viewtyyyyy. HAHAH. Okay here it is(: But mine's in PINK, once again. So now, I'm at home, figuring out how to use my phone. The phone's touch screen, so I've got to be EXTRA careful, not like now, chucking my phone anywhere. HAHAHAHH. And! Its not easy to send SMS-es kay. Like must touch touch touch then you get your msg. Haiz. Using T9 Dictionary really helps in times like this. Oh wells.
So, had religious classes in the morning. Finally sat with Uzma again(; YAYYYYY. Oh oh! Results were out. As in for EOYs. Not bad. 17/20. Brother got 13. Gahh, can't really be bothered. I mean, what's the point of getting all As when I'm still not becoming oh so holy, rights? Now I get what Ms Kang said the other day. (:
Then... Headed home. Wrote some stuffs in my notebook. Like the things I need to get for next year, and what I want to get. There's like more than 20 things, and the list can go on. From high waisted skirts to hand clutches. You name it. And I just remembered another one! HAHAHH.
Im going to Phuket like next Saturday. Daddy says there's a whole lot of shopping, so hmm....can't wait. Mum's only converting SGD 100 to Thai baht for me to spend:( Idk the currency rate, but I hope things are really cheap so I can buy stuffs for myself and girlfriendsxzsx :D ORRR. Steal money from SISTERRR while she's sleeping. Muahahhha. Aiyoh, cannot. Different rooms when we're there -.- KIDDING KIDDING. I swear I'm innocent kay.
Went to Tampines Mall. To get the phone first. Quite fast cause I knew what I wanted as parents was okay with it. So jyeahs. Then, ate. Guess where? RAMEN TENNN. Long time never go there, so DOUBLE YAYYY. I ate Spicy Chicken Karaage, but it was'nt spicy at all. Tsk. Good food, but not excellent. Heh. Wanted to go to Popular to get stuffs, but then Danial wanted to go home, so jyeah. TSK.
Okay, that's all for now. So, tata. Sayonora, ciaos(: