[ 2:43 AM ]
Just came back today. Gahh. It was like almost the worst day of my life. Pfft. Im not gonna say why, It'll just make me feel pissed again. Ughhhh.
ALAMAK. 110 smses in 3 dayyys. As of 9.45pm. HAHAHHA.
So anywayyy. Yeah, had dance. Dance studio today. Sarah said she was'nt coming, but she did. HAHAHH. Total surprise XD. Oh, I came slightly late. Like 1.07pm. Heh. Aiyoh, 7 minutes only. So then sat ard. Mrs V came like 1.30 or sth. THENNN. Did warm ups, plus new steps for the SYF dance. Wahlaowehhh, my hips hurt, big time. Cos like it was like half split, then after that bend your body all the way to the back and your head touch your toes. Gahhh, painful manxzsxzs. Okay its hard to explain, but yeah. Just try to imagine kay. HAHAHH.
Then did the Sec 1 Orientation dance. Its really nice, but tiring. A little. Oh wells. Changed positions. And I think the polishing up yesterday really did help. If not ah, today confirm blank one. Heh.
Aft dance, Cheralyn, Lyvia, Navleen, Praveena, Celeste, Ritika and me headed to the bubble tea shop(: Hilarious, great time. Then headed home with Cheralyn. Reached home.... And you know whaaat??! Cos my house there got 7-eleven. And everytime I go home I needa pass there. THENNN. Today, I pass there luh, then aft, I thought I heard Paramore's Decode when I passed, so like I turned back to 7-eleven, and pretended to look at the magazines, but I was just making sure it was Decode. HAHAHAHAHA. Oooh yes it was. Then I was like smiling smiling. HAHAHH. I hope no one saw. Later they think I'm crazy or sth.
To my dearest YINYANG;
Yinyang's gonna be in three sevenn(: That simply ROCKS! Rin, Chrissy, Nic, Jen, nothing's gonna split us from where we are now. We're all in this together, together as one. No one is gonna take you guys away from me, cause no matter what, you'll always be my BFFs. I don't want our friendship to ever, ever break. Cause you guys are just the bestest things anyone would ever dream of. Ily sweethearts(: Gahh, I feel like crying everytime I think of next year, and what might possibly happen. Haiz. Promise me one thing. That no matter what, Yinyang would remain existing, now and forever:(:(:(
OHHH. We've got to meet up soon alright? HAHAH. Fix a date!
* _* _* _* _* _* _ *_* _* _* _* _*
Tag Replies(:(:
FARAHHH. - (:hrissyPooh HAHAHHH. Okay(:
FARAHHH. - ChrisBrown Ohh! Me toooo!
FARAHHH. - Ilyana Helloo(: Okay(:
FARAHHH. - Rach HAHAHH. You told me alrd(: