HELLO HELLO(:
Had dance in the afternoon. Played some games. Funnnn! Played Dog and Bone. Hilarious. HAHHAHH. I Had to do twice, as in double number. Alex and Trisha kept calling out my numbers, which was 4 and 14. HAHAHHH. It was really funny cos when they call out, you can see us either running and screaming, or stoning, but still screaming. HAHAHAH. Okay lah, if I'm not wrong I won my team like for 3 or 4 times. Outta 10 times. FUNNNNNN. Should play again. Hehhehhh.
So its 2am now. And I'm still not asleep. Haiz. And oh! Browsed through the books for next year. Whoa. By the looks of it, next years' gonna be filled of lesser fun times and more studying dates. Oh wells. Still, with my dearest yinyang sweethearts, everything's possible aights? Hehhehh(: Going out to start soon. But, idk.
Mummy's still choosing which airline to take for our Phuket trip this December. Haiz. Singapore Airlines, my one and only. I only support that okay. I DON'T CARE. HAHAHHH. No longlong trip this semester cause we did this June. Tsk. Nevermind. More excuses to go out with yinyang and cousins(:(: Still waiting for yinyang's Sentosa trip AND cousins day out to EHub. Oh wells.
Counted CCA days. 8 more dance training, including the one week CCA Orientation gift-packing, I think. Right now, right here, all I see is my sister who's sleeping happily and that box of sec 3 books. Gahh. So much to do, so little time. Nothing's started, but I can already feel the pressure. Relax mia, relax.
ANYWAYYYSSS. I just completed the photo montage/collage/memoirs of the events which recently happened. Like the Councillors camp/ Prom Night duty/ Airport Mugging with darlings/ SAC Publicity Emceeing and promotion/ In-class photos, and Halloween. Okay I'm done, just with that. Not planning to post it here cause the width and height is real big. Come see it only on....my Macbook. Hehhehhh. I still dont feel like sleeping. I shall be considerate and stop blasting music while sis is sleeping. HAHAHHAHH. Only 3 people online, as of 2.17am. Okay random.
And should I talk about Nic? Jyeah, she sorta got back with, you-know-who. HAHAHHAHH. No comments, really. After all that annoyance and fury that MISTERR gave me, I just can't be bothered. And Mr G, how easily you tell someone sth I did'nt say. Stewpiidd Eehhdiiyooottsss. Fine lah, D you trust G right, fine, whateverr. But Nic's still on my side:D Blueks.