Went to school. Left home at 8. Miscalculated the time, so reached school at 8 plus. HAHHA. Anw, met Umairah otw to school. Wahh, tee kay gee lah she. Powerrrr! Then reached school, waited for Rin and Ilyana at the bus stop. Saw Tiara and Charlotte. They went up first. Waited for Chrissy, Jenny and Yiting then. Some CCA leaders were going for Windsurfing! How cool is that? Oh my. So unfair. Tsk.
Went in. Searched for Ms Kang in both staff rooms, but she was M.I.A. HAHHA. Smsed her, while Yiting called her. Guess what? SHE WAS STILL IN BED! HAHAH. So then she told us to get breakfast, her treat. We waited for her to come to sch, so then we ordered Macs, delivery. The total was like 52 bucks lah. But she cos she said it was her fault, she treated us. She's the best teacher lah! And the awesomest DRAMA MAMMA! AHHAHA. But like she was still half asleep cos she kept saying and writing the wrong things. Haiz. She just makes you high, REALLY high. Trust me. Aft bfast we headed to the Imac room. Cooleos. We stayed there for pretty long. But it was a whole lot of fun, despite some unforeseen circumstances. Ahemmxzsxz.
Searched for pics, and edited videos. I helpes Rin with the brochure thingy, which i according to me, almost done. But to the rest, just a draft. Tsk. Not my fault. Its Rin's. AHHAHAH. Wth. Editing the performing arts videos and searching for pictures was pure fun! You get to see unglam pics, and people doing the wrong choreography. AND, super super enthu ppl in the dances. But I cant deny, my favourite dance was the Euphoric Canons! HAHAHA. Rin got superr high when she saw pictures. Chrissy and Jenny, as per normal, could'nt stop laughing at the student's pics. Ilyana and Yiting were the busiest ones, doing the planning for the talk we were going to give. AHHHA.
Then me and Jenny went to get lunch for the rest. We got really, really, really high. And thanks to her, I got hyper-ed again(: Again, after some UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES -.- Aiyo, tao yen. Nehhmind, its over now. We bought seven packets of fried rice for them. Sweet right? Oh wells. HAHHA. Lame. Then went back to school. During lunch, Ms Kang talked to us about our future occupations and stuff. AND her autobiography. The way she says it just makes you wanna listen. Really2.
Then continued with work. W.O.R.K. I edited the videos. Took from the MD dance, ID dance, and PB! For PB ah, really you knw. SUPER hard to find their video. I scrolled through a whole lot of videos, but cannot find them. Sure got dancers accompanying them. Tsk. Makes my life so hard lah. But when I finally got it, I was screaming lah. FINALLY manxzszs! They were playing Pulse, my used-to-be-favourite- song. Its really nice and upbeat. The dance was also nice! Rin said that there were actually mistakes, in the song, but we could'nt spot it. HAHAH. Nvm luh. The dance also she say got, but she spotted it first. AHHAHAH. Steady lah Rin eh. Spell me P.O.W.E.R.R.R.R!
Then walked to the second 17 bus stop. Oh, did I tell you that me and Rin were splitted for the 1 hour talk? If not, yes, we were. Tsk. And you wanna know why? Urghhh! So freaking annoying lah. No mood to talk lah. Just ask me alright? Haiz. Nehhmind lah anw. Nothing I can do now right? But I'm grouped with Chrissy and Jenny! YAYYYYYY! HAHAHA. I am very, very sure I'll go really high with them! AHHAHA. Can't wait yoz. To see Mdm Azizi and Mrs Ong tooooo! HAHAH.
Oh wells. Had BC ytd. Half the time my head was on the table. Jamie kept asking me questions on the compre and stuff. Urgh! AND, Annabelle gave me a whole box of chocolates to keep me awake. HAHHA. Sweet lah she. Did'nt work though. ANDANDAND, when I was walking down the stairs, I TRIPPED AND FELL. OMG. So embarrasing lah. No face alrd. Luckily Betty was there. She helped me up. HAHHA. What a fate.