Yesterdayy. Museum!
Hmmm...it was okay, i guess. As in I mean the exhibitions were'nt that great luh, but the company I got was pure awesome. Yes, this learning journey was the worst I've ever been so far, but that did'nt hold me back from having fun with my sweetest Yinyang right? So jyeah. Not that bad, to think about it. BUT, the exhibits, was super, super, EXTEHHREEEMMLEEYYY boriing. Haiz. Get something more interesting like Little George cannn? HHHAA. SDC's still the best. Duh-uh! I still remember the Crisis Stimulation Theatre. HAHAH. Me and Chrissy was freaked out to bits, but oh wells, it was a actually really, really fun. And every single time aft our break and lunch, Chrissy, Rin, Chris Brown, Ilyana and Yuning would ALWAYS be the last one back, i mean LATE. Woooots. Sorry! We were too busy touring the whole of SDC!
BACK TO THE MUSEUM!
What elseee...?? Oh, the flying chandeliers. OMGOMGOMG! That is simply pretty, pretty awesome. Oh my. Its red, and its flying, like literally! HHAHA. Cooleos. The only cool thang there! My friend has a black chandelier, but its not flying! So, i guess this is cool! Then Filzah was looking at this guy's poster, whom she said was Brad Pitt, but we said not. In the end she was right. HAHA. Look at the way she stared at his *censored* HAHAHA. Bradford also saw and laughed. HAHHHA. Then the Personal Path Sharlene brought us, which was supposed-to-be-scary. HHAHA. We thought got what luh. But there was nothing, really. Then towards the end, there was these too people who looked like us, so we wanted to touch them to see if it was true. It was actually a mirror, so we bursted out laughing. HHAHA. You should've seen Chrissy's reaction. Wooooooots.
Then in the bus, Yinyang sat at the back, except for Filzah. There was no seat left, sorry dear! So we like sang and stuff. We learnt a new word, or at least I taught them, in a so-called-minah-way. HAHAH. POOOOOWWWWWEEEERRRR! Sorry, im high now.
Went to the food court with Rachel and Ilyana otw to HML. Its been long since I've gone out with Rachel, and yesterday, was memorable. HAHHA. Waiting for the 17th, together with Rin and Mel! Headed to HML. Ilyana pestered me to wait at the bus stop. She claimed she wanted to wait for Shaz, but I think there's more to it. HAHHA. So, entered class, no one there. Cikgu came in a few minutes later, then started talking to us about the F1. He got grandstand tickets! Like wow! Then he said Farah, 2 more marks then you get A2. Then I was like Yayyyyyy! Hello, this is HML, and no, its not easy. To get that is quite impossible for me. But guess what? First section, 0/10. HAHHA. Ilyana also. Funny manxzsxz! Fill in the blanks, full marks, not bad. ANW, compo, 42/70. HAHHA. I still rmmbered that time in TKSS I failed HML ppr cos my storyline had got nothing to do with the title. LOL. BUT, SOMEONE'S paper, i saw, was 49! Urgh. Nope, its not Ilyana, nor Shazleena, My name's Farrraaaaahhhhh. So, who's next?? Read between the lines people! I bet that person was the one who got A2 luh.Oh wells.
Aft class, wanted to go back home, had a terrible, terrible headache. But Shaz and Ilyana pestered me to go to TM with them. so we walked around TM. And Shaz kept laughing with our retardedness. I guess she has'nt seen more. I think SAC is a much funner place than SHSS, in this case. Heh. God, how random can I be!
& my heart breaks everytime I think about you.
Who am I to you now?
Oh, god knows.

