Went to school. Sharmaine sent the SMS to say that I was one of those selected to represent the school for some talk, so jyeah. So reached at ard 1, and I guess I was quite late. Heh. There were other fellow prefects, like Rin, Jenny, Filzah, Shuxin, Cherie, Eunice, and Audrey. Yeah. Did'nt know that we were going to Damai Pri for a briefing, so came in empty handed. Then, walked out of school cos we took a public bus. In the bus, I tell you, SUPER FUN! Why? Cos me and Rin was like singing to Crushcrushcrush, and singing it to Filzah. AHHH! I love that song. My current-favourite-awesomest-best-wonderfullest-song ever. Really really really nice. HAHHAHA.
BUT then, when we got off, got lecture from Ms Masura cos we were talking loudly, but it was quite obvious she said it, in my face. Felt really, really bad okay. Its like from super high to really, really low. Haiz. Nvm luh. Jus continued with the day. Waited in the room for the BNSS ppl. Tsk. So un-punctual. HAHHA. So we ate in the mean time. Continued with a short briefing. Then the assigned grouping. I was splitted from Jenny and Rin. Tsk! Nvmnvm, most likely Rachel joining me on Friday! YAYYYYYY! HAHAHA.
Otw back home. At first not high, thennnn, when Rin said that very profound line, I got HIGHHH! HAHAHAH. And what she said is really, really true. I start to understand it now. AND, I just realised that what she said was also what Ms Kang said. HAHAHHA. Only that Rin was'nt paying attention when she said that. Tsk3. HAHAHHA. So while waiting, OMG! I didnt realise I actually said that
I ABCDEFGHIJKLOVEPQRSTUVWXYZ ............. Okay nevermind. HAHHAAHA.
In bus 66, I got high. Can't stop thinking of ........AHAHAHAHAHAH. But at least Im trying my best to right. Blasting music in my ears! The best way, well, so far. HAHAHAH. But people were listening to my conv with Rin. Tsk. Typical Singaporeans. AHAHHAHAH. Nvm, chillchill. Then headed to the MRT station. Someone lah couldnt wait to see her lj. AHAHHAH. Guess who lah eh. Almost wanted to go to City Hall. Then mum didnt pick up her phone, so went home lah. So, the bag, I didnt buy lah:(