First up, Skating! HAHHAHA. Funfunfun! Me, Filz and Rin were begginers, while Christan and Chrissy advanced. First time I got up on skates, I kinda screamed cos it was my first time on that thing, and I got oh so wobbly and could'nt really balance myself. HAHAH. BUT, two things. The guards and skates were superbly smelly, and the faster I went, the more I fell down. And I think I fell more then thrice alreadayyy. Me oh my. One time, it kinda twisted my arm, for a minute it was sooo freaking paiinn. But then okay luh aft that. Nic supported us, as in literally. She's supposed to go to the advanced, but she stayed with us. Yes ahhh!
Second, went back to class. There was a little partyy at Filzah's table. We drew on the whole table. Listen to the stories on the illustrations we made, and confirm you'll laugh. Really funnnyy. And Mich is inside Nic, credits to Filzah. HAHHA. Still, Filzah <>
Third, SOME TEACHER, I shall not mention who, scolded our class. And her reason? Cos our class lacks bonding. Hey! That is so untrue. More like she does'nt make the effort to bond us together by organising outings, like other classes. AND, she also said my class is only good in acads, but not in any other area. Sorry lah, but I just cannot accept that statement. Whilst Ms Kang is like praising our class for our Drama efforts, here she is saying this. Oh my. Im not trying to be rude, this is just the facts. ANDANDAND. The most annoying thing. She was like pinpointing Rin -.- WTH. Its not her fault she didnt knw Angelica was going to be late. What? You expect her to call Angelica each morning to ask if she's going to be late? Come on lah eh. Were grown ups now. Told Rachel about this, and she was like effing all the way. She mentioned a chinese word, which idk what it means. Lol.
Fourth, went to TM with Sweetstuffxzsxz Chrissy and Rin(: We first went into Toys R Us, hoping that they would sell the Halloween stuffs for 2mr, but na-ah, nothing there yo. Then went to FairPrice instead. Phew, they had a small collection. We dug the whole basketful of accesories. We got quite high, esp when we wore on each other the scary masks. Chrissy was like Hey Fa, so I turned. AND SHE WAS WEARING THE SCARY MASK. The thing was like in my face luh. I sorta ran and screamed. HAHHA. So we bought a couple of things. And guess where the moneyyh came from? Me alright. 34 bucks! HAHAH. Im broke now. Gotts get my Hari Raya moneyyy! So 2/8, better be grateful okay. HHAHAH. Whatever lah seyy. Then when we walked out of TM, idk why, I got like really high. I was smiling to myself for no reason at all. Well maybe yes, but ahhhh idk why luh. Then Rin was like looking at me with that weird look cos she was confused why I was smiling. HAHHA. Whatever Mia, whatever.
Fifth, went home, cuz was at home(: He was using the computer, so oh well. HAHHA. Then I knew why I was so hyped up. But its over now. All gone:( I only got to use the computer at 7 plus cos he was using it. AND YES RIN, SOMEONE'S A _ _ _ _ _ _. HAHHA. Tell you ppl why 2mr.