Results Dayyy! How to say? I did fine. Much more then my targeted score. HAHAHAH. So jyeah, happy luh. ANYWAYYY, most of us did well. Chrissy shot up 10 positions! Woww right? Rin, Jenny and me made it to top 40. No worries! We'll all get into our 1st choice, which is....*drum rolls* COMBINATION 1 GEOG/HIST ELECTIVE!
Haig Girls Talk Briefing! So, Ms Kang put me in charge of those going for the talk at Haig Girls. God Im so excited! AHHHHH! I wanna meet my teachers lahhh! And we get to wear blazers! Its my first time okay! HAHAH. Excited lottsssss! With cout shoes. HAHAHHA. I hope it does'nt hurt. So, Im giving the presentation together with Rin. We're talking about the Perfoming Arts curiculum and PFA CCAs. HHAHAH. I so LOVE the PFA curriculum, so I got a hell lot to blabber about.
MS KANG IS SUPER FUNNY I SWEAR! She made me, Rin, Chrissy and Yi Ting supppperrly high just now. Cos we were talking about teachers and stuff. And her jokes or facts are just simple funny. I shall not say. I'll get into DEEP trouble. No lah, Ms Kang worst. Later she go RTC. HAHHAHAHA. Ain't gonna happen. And she THOUGHT Rin was quiet. HAHAHAHHA! Which was SO NOT true! I guess now she knows. The four of us working together? HYPERRRRRR! HAHAHHA.
Aft that headed to Eastpoint with Rin, Chrissy and Yi Ting. We were awesomely high. Especially at KFC. We got a lot of stares. Inluding this guy who was North West of me. What? Stare what stare! HAHAHHA. Whateverr Mia. Then we talked and stuff. AND GOT REALLY REALLY HIGH FOR RANDOM THINGS.
HAHAHAH. _____BANNNANNNA! HAHAHAH. Lame people, lame. Then I told them about my cousin who's at home. And Chrissy was like go play luh. Sounded really wrong. So she said, go have fun. Even worst, so she said play games. HAHHAHAH. That was worser. She kept findng words to suit it, but she just could'nt. Walked around the whole place. Then at 4.30, left. Went home, sbs plus Uddyn was at home.
Then left for Piano. Aft that, met mum. Persuaded her to allow me to go with Rin this Sundayy to Vivo. FINALLY, She allowed! HAHHAHA. YES AH! She saw my B4 for English, but she still wanted me to continue British Council. Cos Amier wants to continue -.- ANW, I was SUPER glad when she said that the marker sth wrong inside. Failing ppl as she liked. HAHHAH. Lawyer saying that. Rock On manxzsxz!
That $5K's MY UNIVERSITY MONEYYYHHHH! Mom's opening a new account for muahhh! But can only withdraw when I'm 21 -.- Wait long2 lah eh.