Oooh Im stuck at that song. AND yes, its malay, P.U.S.P.A Oh god, I love the lyrics. PLUSPLUSPLUS, No more. As reccomended by... *coughs throat* Rin. HAHHAHA. The beat is lyk whoa. Makes you wanna dance! Trust me!
Went to school for DRAMA. Met Rin outside schewl at 7.30. HAHAH. First time I saw her wearing Greeeeen. Anw, then waited for Chrissy for awhile, who, came late! So we went in first, saw Mary Ann with Cherie, and Cherie and Yuning. HAHA,cant stop laughing. And Rin, I guess you knw why...HAHHA. Impossiibblllleehhh!
Then Mr Flanagan brought us in. I swear Drama room smelled like fresh paint! Niway, sat down. He gave us this script. Then talked to Rin, AND, finally, Chrissy came. But she was pretty tired, judging by the number of yawns. Hey, its 8 in the morning! HHHAHA. Then we played 2 games. Pretty boring, but the 2nd game was really, really funny. HAHHA, looking at people's expression was so funny. Rin and Chrissy power luhh. Can maintain their expression. Iffa luh made me laugh.HAHAH. Aiyo.. Then 'practised' the script. The reason why i put it in inverted commas was that Chrissy was my partner. And we got really,really hyper. ZOMG. Cos of certain, uncertain reasons. No lah, our randomness made each other laugh. I guess all of you know the Low song. So, Instead of saying Boots with the fur, I accidentally blurted out STICK with the fur. Think about it, hahahha, funny manxzsxz.
Then, oh! Brain's messages. Wahh, confession alas! Told you so Chrissy. Then aft the break we joined Claire and Rin, another couple. As in for Drama luh, aiyo. Wahh, I am really sorry cos me and Chris made SO much noise while you guys were practising. Wooooots. Sorry eh. ANW, then we talked with both of them, hahaha, really funny. And Claire said Mandy still has'nt returned her her gaming booklet, of which she borrowed ONE YEAR AGO. Hhahhah. Lol!
Accompanied Chrissy to her interviewing room. She's gonna be a councillor, too, just like the rest of Yinyang. Rock on baybehhh! ALL OF US, I mean :D She was really nervous luh, so obvious. But aft the interview, she smsed me saying that it was fine, and that she wasnt scared. HAHAH. You ah.
And Rin left with Claire and the rest to somewhere-over-the-rainbow. HAHHA.
ANW. Jenny, sorry cant go out with you today. But you going out with other people right? Chris? Chrissy told me. Nehhmind, thursday we go Vivo or sth to make it up alright(: