[ 3:45 AM ]
Results.Haiz.
How? Lyk that luh.
Anw, I think I should be grateful for the marks I'm getting now. The worstestttt thing that could everr everr happen, is myyyy...ENGLISH. Fuyoooh, trust me, you all cnt beat me one..
SSEEEE FIVVEEE:D HAHHA. Impossiblehhhh! Shucks.
And tust me, that SOMEONE...
sucksuckssucksuckssuckssuckssucks.
So annoying. You want us to score with flying colours, then why mark the ppr like toootxzs??? Huh? Not happy is it? Efffffffffff.
Okay skip it. One more thing. The weirdest thing that happened, was that my Maths and Science is wayy higher than I expected, but my Malay, wahhh, downright SCREWWWW. HAHAH. Why? Cos lyk this is the first time I got higher in those two than Malay, my use-to-be-favourite-subject. Now I understand why eighters dun rlly loike Mahhlayyyy. I get it now. But still, I have to think optimistic, its all an A1.
Be grateful Mia.
ANDANDAND. HAHAH. Something made me pissed. Well just for awhile though. -_-
Enough of this competitive thing going on between eighters alright?
Its just too much.
Then my Humanities. EOYs was seriously an eye-opener for me that my Humans suck, effing big time. Woooooots. Sorry for the use of bad words ppl. Heh. Geography, Literature and History. HAHHA. I almost forgot about History.
Shows how much I don't like it :D
Stteeewwwpiiiid. And Literature, which I was hoping for, a beeeee fouuuuuurrr. HAHHA. Funny? Funfair? Yepppsxzsxz(:
EHHHNIIIHHHWAYYYY,
2mr aft THEY return English Ppr Onnneee, we're going to Museum. And yes Ilyana, to see your dearest LKY. HAHHA. I seriously needa cheer up, forget about results, and duh, HAVE FUNN with Yinyang Sweetstuffsxzsxz(:
K lah, that's all for now(:
Taaakkkeeekaaaiiirrreee.
ILOVEYOUDARLING(:
Hahhaha.