[ 10:31 PM ]

Meet my 2-year-old sister, ALEISYA(:
Headed to Damai Pri yesterday morning till afternoon. Thought I was late, so cabbed there. But, when I was there, no one else was. HAHAHAH. So waited lah. Then went to buy some candies at the opposite shop. I was addicted to it mansxzsxz!
The rest reached soon after. OMG. I saw Rin's new haircut! Its really really nice! HAHAHH. No, seriously. BNSS-ians were'nt there. We did the powerpoint first. I loved the cover page I did! HAHHA. Mia oh Mia:D Lunch? Gawd! The canteen is really, really antique. So those vintage people would think its alright. AND, the other team got tricked by the shop owner. HAHHA. They were charged more. Lol.
THEN, they came. OMGOMGOMG. The icebreaker games were really really fun. AND FUNNY! HAHAH. They are superrr nice people, and duh, outgoing! Easy to talk to. Then soon after, Amirul came. HAHHAH. Klah klah. Continued playing Splat. Me and Filz were the last to standing, so we screamed real loud. FUN YOU KNOW! Even Hamidah asked me if we always scream in school. WAHHAHAHHAH!
When we almost went home, Filz said the results we out! Like OMGOMGOMG! So we tried to go via their laptops, but we couldnt. I only realised that we clicked the wrong like when I got home. AHHAH. Slow right?
I GOT INTO THREE SEVEENNNN! SO IS YINYANG BAYBEHHHH! COOLEOS! Really really awesome! I can imagine Camp CORRI. But it'll be better if our facils were those BNSS-ians:( Sadly, nope. Filz got into her first choice, so yeah she was happy. Now they say that the current years' three seven is taking the same combination as the previous years' three eight. YEAHH MANXZSXZS!
Awighhtt. Then BC! SUPEERRRR SADDENNINNNG. Its Jiyeon's and Shri's last lesson. *sobs* But still, my table got really high, as usual. But Jamie kept scolding us lah, tsk! Sokay, chillax. ANNABELLE was sponsoring Coke to like half the class. HAHHA. Shri bought Mentos! HAHAHA, so, I told them that if you put mentos in coke, it would explode. So we wanted to try it after class outside BC, but no one wanted to sacrifice their coke. So didnt experiment with it lah. Haiz.
OHHHHH! YESTERDAYY'S LESSON WAS ABOUT THE UNEXPLAINED, in other word ghosts! Jamie was scaring the whole class with his stories of Poltergeists, a ghost which could control things. There was this video he showed which was about a haunted bar. Scaaarrryy. Including the vivid desciptions and IMAGES of those THINGS! I was practically hiding my eyes behind my pencil box. But it was really interesting(: