So today, went out with Rin to Vivo. Whooppeeeees! HAHHAHA. Along with her sis, and parents for awhile. Then headed to watch this movie. Her mum got free tics. So Rin asked me along. Awww, I feel honoured. HAHHAHA. The movie rating, I gave a 1/5, Rin gave 2/5. HAHHAHA. Her sis gave 0/5. So I guess you knw lah huh. I cannot say the movie title. Later I get into deep trouble. Woooots. Met her at Tanah Merahhh. Thennn, to Outram Park, and finally Harbourfront baybehhh! ANDANDAND, Rin! You better thank me for sending the first message alright. If not you guys would'nt be as close as before tauuu! HAHAHHA.
Anw, the movie was okay, but boring. But me and Rin could'nt stop making ourselves high as the names of the producers were out. Really funny you know. Got weird names I've never heard before so jyeah. ANDAND...there was this freaky guy who kept staring at the both of us. Almost every 5 minutes. Urgh. Freaking annoying. Rin! Go gorge his eyeballs for mehh! HAHHAHA. But actually it was really, really scary luh. Aiyo, tao-yen -.-
Aft that went to walk ard Vivo. HAHHAHH. Funfunfun. You can seriously walk aimlessly at Vivo, and find yourself in one of the shops. HAHHA. Cooleos. Went into Toys R Us. HAHHAHAH. FUN! Cos we were trying to balance on their skateboard. & so, the results were....*drum rolls* BOTH FAILED LAH. HAHAHAHHA. The longest we could balance was like 2...SECONDS. HHAHAH. It aint as easy as it seems kay. So don't look down on those mat-s who skate. Ahemxzsxzs. Ask me why Im supportive, I don't know! HAHAHHA. Bought Loacker biscuits. HAHHAHA. Rin got addicted(:
Then went to BK. Walked ard to Mini Toons. Rin wanted to get someone something. HAHHAH. Yeah. Bunnnyyyy! Cute lah that thing. Went into Forever 21. The tops were nice. And we got high with the accesories, esp that big, scarecrow looking hat which costs 53 bucks! HAHHAH. Jyeah. Then Topshop. Nothing much, except that Batman print shirt. Oh god, Im missing it hell lots:(
So overall, today was pure awesomenessxzsxz. In the MRT, we got high again. Saw Riyan. HHAHAHAH. A person we created. I mean just the name. The person is real. Oh sheesh. Then I was so tempted to drop at Lavender for awhile, then take the next train with Rin, but she didnt want to. AHHHA. So don't want then we just continued the trip. THEN, there were these two freaking ah lians who kept looking at us. -.- Cian bian. I know lah we veyr pretty. See what see. Moodswings lah they. Then look look, see see. Whateverr lah.ANYWAYY, yeah we got high, ALSO cos Rin said she liked sth, which I thought was this lady's red tudung. HAHHAHA. So yeah. We dropped at Bedok. Then headed home. Just sat awhile, then parents wanted to go out. So follow lah. Went to Simpang Bedok to eat with fam. HAHHAHA. Sis lent me her MP3, I lent her mine. The songs are stuck in my head yo. AND the food was good there. HAHHA. Sis ate Lasagne, I ate Carbonara, which, as per normal, I couldnt finish, so mum helped. HAHHA. Thanks! Cheap and good, I loike(: Not that cheap, but long time nvr go out with granns what so okay lah. HAHAH. Ms Shahida, if you guys rmmber her, sat next to our table. LOL.
Now at home. Its 12.10pm. I DONT FEEL LIKE SLEEPING. High people, high. No, you don't share the feeling do you. WHY? I'VE FALLENNN. Thanks to Rin lah. HAHHA. And according to that glass ball, its all in her hands. Muahhhahhha. Listen to crushcrushcrush. Love's not a competition is nice too! Rin's introducing too many songs alrd. HAHHA. Which is a good thing! But NO, I dont go by bands nor genres. What's nice MEANS nice alrightyy. P.U.S.P.A's still in my head.
Jangan jangan kau menolak cintaku Jangan jangan kau ragukan hatiku Ku kan selalu saja menunggu, Untuk jadi pacarmu.
HAHHAH. I cant stop humming to this song. NICENICENICENICE! Understand the lyrics? HAHHA. Figure it out.