Watched Mamma Mia with half of Yinyang. Rin and Filz could'nt make it:( ANW, our plan was to go to MS, but GV was'nt showing Mamma Mia, so headed to Plaza Singapura instead. Met Chris Brown first at Dhoby Ghaut. She was half an hour early. HAHHA. Then we bought tickets for the rest. Walked ard at basement. Into her Favourite shop, Cotton On! And we even matched different pieces of their clothes to make something which looked like Ms Yeo. HAHHA. Funny mxnzxss. But really really, it looked so her.
Jen and Chrissy came late. So we passed the tickets to them outside when they came. Mamma Mia was so, so funny. HHAHA. Jen and me was like singing the songs, in the cinema, and i tell you, it was so much fun! Aft the movie, walked to Ripples. I bought a brown and pink polka dotted flip flop. Cooleos. Then ate at LJS. Me, Chrissy and Chris was like laughing all the way at each other's jokes. Remember Marcus? Or MARKERS? HAHHA. Really, really funny lah they. Overall, it was awesome. Headed to Chris Brown's house, played a giant Ludo. So funnnyyyyy! Chris's marker kept being eaten by ours. HAHHA. Then they skated, while I left for piano. Phew, didnt get big scolding. Din'nt like practise, so jyeah.
PS. Chrissy, don't believe whatever Brain said, SUPER fake I tell you.
YTD. Malay camp thingy. It was alright, but really, really funny. HHAHA. The instructors were real funny. They just make you wanna laugh. ZOMG. And you know what? Only FIVE sec 2 express students went. Pathetic you say? Yeppp. Worst still, we were all separated into diff groups. But at least, Rasheeqa and Hayati from 2.1 was in my group. Made new friends. And the one who made me hyper the whole time, Syahira of 1.1. HAHHA. Funny lah the camp. We went round the whole of Arab Street and worst still, had to perform in front of tourists. Like the malay dance, the short drama, and others. HAHAH.
Otw back to school, Filz said she had headache. A few minutes later, I had it too. HAHAH. I think she bluetooth-ed it to me luh. Aiyo. Went to hall for some talk. Then saw Chrissy, sat beside her. Found out that Rin left for SPCA. Wahhh, Im abit slow. HAHHA. Lunched with Alicia before CCA. BUT, in the end didnt go for CCA. My headache was super, super bad. I can still feel it now. Pain manxzsz.
Highlight of the day : "Kasut cantik nampak" HAHHAHA. Translated it means nice shoes. I got a whole lot of ppl saying that when they saw my shoes, that made me think as to whether it was really true or they were being sarcastic. First person, Filz. Second, Rin. She heard Filz say, so she had a look. Third, camp instructor. MALE. HAHHA. Fourth, Nabilah. Senior, when she accidentally stepped on my shoe. Fifth, a malay guy I saw when I dropped off the bus. HAHHA. Sixth, Amalina. Met her below my block, then she said "Fuyooh, lawar lah" HAHAH!
HAHHAHAHA. Super funneyyyhhh I tell you. No, I tak kembang okay ppl. When that guy said that when I dropped off the bus, I seriously laughed manxzsx. Cos like I don't even know him. HAHHA Veng Khey keeps thinking that I flirted. WTH. No lahh! See who started first. Aiyoooohhh!
Then headed home. Skipped BC, headache was seriously super bad.