[ 9:32 PM ]
HAHHAHHAHHAHAHA.
OMGOMGOMGOMG
SO MANYMANY STUFFSZXZSXZS HAPPENED!
AND ITS MAKING ME GO HIGHHHH!
FIRSSSTTTT, the thing that made me real, real hyper is...
Kay luh, abit lazy to say.
Go read Rin's LJ, 2nd latest post :D
HAHHAHHA..MIA'S HIGH...ZOMG!
THANKS RIN, THANKS, SERIOUSLY SWEETSTUFFSZXZSX♥♥♥
SECONDDD, went out for visiting, YET AGAIN
HAHAH(: Went to cuzzys place first.
OMG, I so forgot it was Fariz's birthddaaayyyy.
Thus I'll dedicate this part to him(:
ON THE LEFT:D
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAYY MY HOTSTUFFSXZSXS CUZ(:
Sorry I forgot about your birthdayy alrights.
HAHHA, and sorry I didn't have the I'm Yours song. Wooooooots!
Kay, first, I wish you LOTS of luck in your studies kay.
Alah, you confirm can go NA or Express luh, SO smart alrd.
Beat me in Maths, suker lahh tu!
AND, I wish you lotslotslotslots of happiness with Amyliana alright(:
Such perfect sweethearts :D Stay lonnngggggg.
PLUS, I'll nvr forget the trip we all went to HK(:
HAHAHHA. So funnnnnn!
FOURTHHHHHHHHH(:
Went to cuzzy's place TOO, just now.
Watched this really, really nice movie with them.
But its a malay movie, so jyeah
Stil, was awesome
Had so much fun laughing with my sweetest drugs ; CUZZIES.
*PS. YINYANG'S STILL THE LOVE*
Aunt cooked lamb chop. Real awesome!
AND granny's so cute larhh kann..
Me and Nurul LOVE to fight over her, lyk jokingly luh.
L8r if Nurul fetch nanny from my house, then we start luhh
HAHHAHA. Hell lots of fun there(:
And oh, aunt Yas' bby was sick, awwww...so kesiann:(
ANW, Mondayy prolly going to school for the Drama workshop.
I really, really want to take Drama Oh Level, but I gt HML alrd.
If I do, then I'll be booked with Drama & HML,
Then like that no fun alrd luh:(
Which means no time for YINYANG SWEETSTUFFSZXZSXZ :(
So booked, study also l8r screw. Haiz. If only I didnt take HML.
But nehhmind, can minus 2 points, then CCA another 2 points, so thats 4 points, for JAYYYSEEE! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!
But if Filz and Rin wna go, they still got my support alrighttyyyyyy!
I CANNOT TAKE DRAMA O's ALSO BECAUSEE,
4 points is a little too much, then gt dance, and IF I take drama, then too much opportunities for me, lyk nt fair to Yinyang righhht..??
See, i told you ILOVETHEM(:
What do you want from me?
I just don't get you.
There is no other way, I get the final say, anywayy
So I'll not even try.
Heh.