So, have been going to Airport in the last few days;
Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday
And every single day was a nice experience
The company's awesome I swear
Rin, Chrissy, Rachel, Melissa LOVES.
We were supposed to study,
But each time, we got distracted by different things
Like on Friday, Brian
Then on Tuesday, the Waterfall and Camwhoring
Wednesday, MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC.
HHAHHA
I learnt a lot of songs from Rin
And Music is my current addiction.
Wooooooots.
It gets you high, really.
I have to stop myself from listening to Hush Hush
AND I MANAGED!
Today, until 7.52pm
Trust me, its nice.
Then, what else?
Hmmm....Wednesdayyy!
Aft Math Ppr, ciao-ed with Rin to Dhoby Ghaut
She had to meetup with Deer Shorts
HHAHHA!
OH MY.IM HIGH!
So waited, and while waiting,
We studied at the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station
And yes, we got a lot of stares.
We know luh, we very pretty.
But please, hold the stares.
Aiyo, nvr see ppl study b4 is it?
Then headed to Airport.
Same place!
I thought it was the same ppl who were there,
as in ytd, who were laughing at our jokes too
But nope, its actually THREE of my HML buddies.
At first, I freaked out.
WARNED RIN, MEL AND RACH NOT TO TALK ABOUT;
MUSIC NOTES
do-ti-la-so-fa-mi-re-doh
Then aft that, four of us went to do realy silly things
GOT OURSELVES HYPER
HAHHA.
Then, as usual, Rin blasted songs.
Check yes Juliet is nice afterall.
Run Baby Run
Don't ever look back(:
Me oh my.
AIRPORT WAS SIMPLY THE BEST PLACE TO BE IN.
Then, we went to Mini Bits, Candy Empire, Helen, and finally the colouring station.
That was so fun.
Despite us wasting paper!
We all drew 2 each
Plus the Masterpiece we did together on Rin's ppr
LOL.
Sorry, we destroyed your drawing
HAHAHAHHA.
Memories that was pure awesome(:
Can't wait for 17 November too(: