OMGOMGOMG. HAHAH. My cousin just made me high a few hours ago.
WHY? Cos he played for me Paramore's Let the flames begin DRUM COVER. HAHAHAHHA.
Idk that he knew how to play. So when I saw I was like screaming, you know me, and everyone was like what what. HAHHA. Funfair? Jyeah! He also didnt know that I listened to their songs, so nvm luh. Anw its quite recent only that I started to. HAHHA. Then he played some other songs on his guitar. HAHHA. Got high manxzsxz. JAMMING WITH HIM ROCKS, HELL YEAH. But then he left to play soccer. Tsk.
So actually today I was stuck at home. Then Ain called, so headed downstairs, second floor to her place. Sis Nurul was there too! HAHHA. Cooleos. Saw her pumps! No wonder the other day I said Rin's pumps looked familiar. Cos its the exact same one as hers! Watched some movies with them. FUN MANXZSX! Ain was telling me some stuffs, which widened my eyes. HAHHAH. AND her teacher was the one who said that. Phew. No need to know what lah. HAHHA.
Nurul's mind was flying away somewhere. She kept saying the wrong stuff. Damn hilarious I swear! She wanted me to straighten her hair for her, but she said it like at 11 plus at night, the time when I ws about to leave. HAHAH. Abit the late. Nvm, maybe tmr or sth I go again:D HAHAH! And you knw what. There's sth wrong with my ears. Cos I asked Nurul what course she was taking. She said Office, but I heard Aerospace, and she laughed real badly. It sounds the same, don't you think so? Sokay.
HAHHAH. Then talked about singers and bands and stuffs like that. Ain agrees Hayley composes nice songs. AHHAHA. Like PRESSURE! And the song for Spa Q, a Drama serial I love! Ku Mahu by Siti Nurhaliza. I was like dancing and jumping along to the song. Nice kann3? And another song, I forgot the name. Sheesh.
Alrightty. Thats for today.
Is this right? This feeling cant get off me. My first person, ily. But those little things you do, just makes me sad.