[ 10:30 PM ]
Sealed with a kiss.
WEDNESDAYYYYY(:
Went to filzah's house for History Project. Met Chrissy at ard 12...then went to Filzah's place. She told me about the Groom My School thingy, which I thought was super awesome! But sadly, Filzah and Ilyana couldnt eat the treat. HAHA. heard that Ilyana slept in the secluded room...oOooOOo..haha.lol...okay then saw Mich there! She n Filzah was doing their Science Project...At filzah's house, the funniest thing that happened was that Chrissy was practically touching my MacBook SOOOOO affectionately.hahhah...oh my...seriously...she's in love...AND, Filzah thinks I LIKE Irfan, her lil brother. HAHHA. Like as in LIKELIKE...yea...Filzah, its called being friendly..Me and Chrissy was super high larh...HAHHA...And she made me go hungry..Im fasting yo. Anw, we watched Project Runway 4!!! For awhile only though. But still...IT'S PURE AWESOME! Then, Chrissy kept saying she wanted to leave, lyk seriously, cos she carried her bag along...Then I really thought she wanted to leave go snatch her bag and force her to stay. Aiyo...your camp is lyk the next day...but you pack your things so early for whaat! HHHAHA....Then, after Chrissy REALLY left, Filzah, Mich, and I alrd planned to continue with our project, until MICH showed us really, really awesome funny videos...Char-layyy bit my finger! an Buh-lud...SUPER CUTEEEE! hahhah..really, go watch...Then, at ard 5plus, Mich and me left. Goodbye Irfan! HAHHA!
THURSDAYYYY!!!
Had piano(: Alex called me in the morning, but cos I had piano, I cant go for dance lahh:( Anw, went to Parkwayy...Went to Topshop, M(phosis, Esprit, but nothing caught my eye. Their designs are abit the old and too sophisticated...Oh well... Then..went to Chamelon...Bought a black ring and a black shawl...Really loving every bit of it. Had been wearing the ring for the past few days(: And I found my orange anklet! So im wearing it right now;D Piano was fine. But Ms Wati said I play a little too fast, so then I freak out when I forget the notes.. Hhahha..I can just imagine myself....
FRIDAYYYY!!!
Went to jocelin's house for project. Woke up at ard 11...then headed to her house...Doing the Science project was SUPERRRRRR fun...Seriously, its the one and only project that I remember I do my best. I guess its whether you want to do it or not...Oh well...So went there, and did a couple of experiments. I then edited the video with my fellow groupmates, which was a whole lot of fun. The animations were awesome luhh...And Justina couldnt get over the animation I did for the wordings...And thanks to my awesome Shazleena, who took the pic of the sunset. I added that on my video. Thanks dear(: You rockkkk! HAHAH! WE USED SHAKE IT FOR THE BACKGROUND MUSIC!!!And Rihanna's Don't Stop The Music. Hey, Im NOT into techno kay. Fine, maybe a little.HEH. Continued with doing more experiments.... Like the mirror on mirror..So cool... You put one mirror on the other, and you see multiple images...If I can get the video, I'll post it up here kay(: Im so proud of myself...HAHHA, Ahem...Must maintain my composure:D
Went back home, then my cuzzies were there(: Break-fast with them was pure awesome again... I was nice enough to buy all of them Chocolate Ice Blend(: HEAVENNNNN....I got my tops from RobotNinjas delivered!!!! YAYYYYYY! I so love the Ferns Dress I bought from them(: Its NICEEEEE! But the Calla Crochet Top didnt really made me happy:( Then, cuzzies played with my Macbook...So cute larhh...I dont knw how they managed to take pics of themselves, WITHOUT HEADS!! Coolness kay(: I LOVE THEM!
Okay, thats all folks.
Shall talk again next time, World.
HAHHA..Okay IM HIGH!
my heart broke when you wrote that, and left me out:(