& you had to hate me that much did'nt you?
Why didnt you tell me that the day we first met?
I thought you were my friends.
I thought everything would be better here in 2/8
But no, you proved me wrong
I should have just stayed in KC
But hey, why am I even saying this
You won't care much would you?
Cause I mean nothing to you
& you had to tell people to stay away from me
The best part, you said that a long, long time ago.
Why was I so stupid?
Why was I such an idiot?
So gullible?
I should just end my life here.
The more I go through life, the more I hate it.
So whats left,
Is those painful memories of you.
These few days were'nt too pleasant
But thanks to the Yinyang Crew, I cheered up.
Special thanks to :-
RIN LOVEE,
FILZAH LOVE,
AND CHRISSY LOVE
Without you guys, I would'nt know what's gonna happen to me.
Do something stupid?
End my life?
God knows what's in me.
I come home crying in my heart
Trying my best to change myself
But you,
You never gave me the chance to do so.
So now,
I won't even try
Not even for others
You changed the impression I had of you.
Im trying not be physical,
But one day,
If I see enough of the world,
I will.
And change,
To a person very different from me.
A bitch?
I don't know.
& Cheer up darling Rin(: