[ 6:29 AM ]

Aiyo. Act cute only..


Retarded Vintage.Me oh my.

Syyyyyyhhh..Cuzzies. They're only NINE.

Love, Life, School.Niwaes,
First, Syuyy-ehhhhhhhh! IMYIMYIMY! Aiyooyooohhh...Suddenly lahh cann..?? HAH. But abit the sad luh..your schewl all the was in Pasir Ris. GOSH! But got 17 bus, but you don't wna come here...Funfair uh..?? HEHHEHH..Might only be updating pics later, lyk LATER. Aft exams yo.
Second, SCHOOOOOOL! Hahhha..Have been hyper these few days...
BUT...ILYANA LOVE ISNT..
Why, why, why??? Aiyo...I want her hyperness BACKKKK! Whoever stole her hyperness better go return back kay. If not I seriously go call police. Muahhahhhha. About that stewpeed Math test, forget it lahh...Lyk SUPER alot of ppl flunk it. So no worries dear. Anw, your ML/HML is SUPER AWESOME, so that'll pay back. HAH. And Mr S, super fake also lahh. I bet whoever the person who said you lyk hym, most prolly lyks hym. So PERSON, admit it. And, be sure that you can talk to me kay, anytime dearr(: ily. *be honoured, this post is for YOU ohkayy:D*
Third, sitting beside Christine Tan LOVE is Super, Awesome, A whole lot of, Pure Crazyness. Seriously. She looks innocent, but she's not. But she Rocks kay. Can't stop laughing just now over her silly jokes. Hahhahh...Sur(nama) hahhha...I seriously thought it was Sir(Tan)...HAHHAH...lolll... *inside joke* Then, what else..?? Oh yea, Geographhhyyyy....Ms Kaur almost scolded us luh...I could see from those scary eyes of hers. Eyyerrr...Scarrryyy. Malay period, even better. She's my partner sommore. So funny just now. I was doing my workbook, then suddenly WOOSH. Christine took my stapler away, lyk super, really fast. So funny. Her reaction was SOOO funny...Ask me for the re-enactment jyeah??
Fourth, EuniceLOVE. aka. AWESOME QUEEN!
RachelLOVE aka DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!
RinLOVE aka ROCKING DARHLINQ!
ChrissyLOVE aka FUNFAIR WOMANNN!
I was so nice to accompany Eunice and Chris to 14 bus stop just now. Oh well. EUNICE! Remember 1 7??? AHHH! Sitting at that exact place sommemore. Aiyoo..From I lyk 17, to not lyking 17, to LYKING again...What's going on Fiddy?? HAHAH... Oh yea, Sparks stall with her, Rin, Chrissy and Rachel plus EIGHTERS was AWESOME! Esp just now. Hhahha..Rachel, the cupcakes!!! Hahahh..Since its over, i shall say now. Actually, the box of cupcakes fell on the floor. DIDNT TOUCH THE GROUND(i think)LOL..
Fifth, ShazleenaLOVE aka AWESOMEST HML DEAR (plus IlyanaLOVE, DUH!)
HML rocked yesterdayy..That was the only time of the week I remembered Ilyana being hyper. Yes ahhhh!!! Sat beside Shaz. Ilyana beside Fahmi. So anw, went into class...four of us were late..Woooooooooots. Then Cikgu called me. This was exactly what he said (in malay of course) :
Cikgu : Farah, I asked you to write a dialogue of 100 to 150 words
Farah: Yea, I did it what.
Cikgu: You write so long. I didnt ask you to write a novel you know. Wait awhile
Farah : Oh, kay *But, walking back to my seat*
Cikgu: Eh! What okay? Come here. *Passes me my compo*
Then Ilyana bursted out laughing. One of the speeches I wrote was lyk 10 lines long. And I just realised that:D Hahhahha...Then the WHOLE class laughed. Aiyoo..Amusing mannzsxs. Then throughout the lesson me and Shaz was passing notes since we sat side by side. Then when we were talking, my cikgu caught us again:
Cikgu : Farah, you doing dialogue again uh. This time, orally with Shazleena *sarcastically*
Me and Shaz :*laughs* No lah. we were discussing....
Cikgu : What? What to buy in Geylang later right?
My cikgu uh, really funny. Well, sometimes. Mondayy was funnier. Came to class, an hour late. Shaz fell in the drain! So pitiful:( Went shopping with Eunice, Ilyana and Chrissies. Came into class, then no more seat cos it was combined class..Sec 1 &2s. For the 1st time. 17 wasnt late yo. Okay, why am I saying this? Like as if you ppl would care? hhahahha..wth fiddy*slaps* So then the tcher got me a chair from next door. So nice, suddenly(: Then had to bring the table all the way from the back to the front. So funny. Asked Ashraf to move his chair. So then he dragged the thing. Ask him to move again, he moved slightly more. Then I was lyk, that helped a lot. I went out by the back door instead. Again, Ilyana laughed at me. HAH. Btw Shaz, your editing skills rock*inside joke* Hhahha....And yes, I will create a friendster backgrd for you, ESPECIALLY. Be honoured.
xoxo,
fiddy(MIA)