[ 7:06 AM ]
oh my goodness gracious me!its been soooo long since I've blogged..
so anywayy..these are the highlights of the past few weeks..
GOT BACK CA RESULTS!
ahhhhhh! wooottttsss! overall...i think i did pretty well...well, not that great, but still, jyeahs...geography!! my favourite, and yes, strongest subject. And did I mention I love Malay? Plus Higher Malay okaayyy...ahhahahha...got 88 for malay, and 65 for higher malay.. oh my! what a great leap, downgrading sadly:/ nevermind larh..thats a B3, hope I can strive for EOY:D what else? maths! this one...im terribly upset. Got 100 for 1st test, then lyk 60 sth for the 2nd test...wth fiddy! then science, like that lahh..
okay, skip academics..urgh!
next up, we have, THAT ENGLISH LESSON
bloody pissed with my teacher, and maybe she's pissed with me too at that time...hahahah.. so actually, was writing notes to be given to teachers for teachers day during HER lesson. But actually, it wasnt her teaching, there was one group who was presenting something luh. So then she said stop writing, once to the whole class. She said it again, and I ignored. Then I think she got mad, so she came to my table, and banged it real bloody hard! So obviously I was darn shocked right...Wahlao! Can say it nicer whaaatt.. Or better still, just send me to RTC lahh...Aiyo^_^ teachers these dayys...(PS. Eighters, I know most of you saw what I did/said after she did that. HAHA. goodness. Lucky she didnt hear)
now, DANCE(:
hahhah...SAC ID ROCKS! so funny...last fridayy had training, so then I went. Mrs V finished off the dance, and there was the couple part. So I paired with my junior, who was oh so funny lahh...We were supposed to wrap our hands ard each others waist, but then she tickled me instead..hahhah..(look, I knw its disgusting, but what to do!) My other juniors rock too...and obviously us, the seniors..hahhah...and oh, some of us performed for Teachers Day, which was today. Some didnt perform cos we're performing for Sec 1 Orientation.
TEACHER'S DAY PERFORMANCE!
that was great! I love the Latin dance performance by Renee and her brother. Gosh, they are absolutely flexible. Really. Then the Chinese language teachers sang. Didnt understand, but still, it was sweet:) Then the all male staff choir. Only My Pritchard and Mr Lee okay. The rest either not okay, or overdid it. hahhah...The drama piece was great too! MARY ANN ROCKED THE STAGE! hahhah...bone dance!
went back to haig girls. Alone. Actually with Ilyana lahh...but Fasyudyni wasnt there:( Syuy, Dyana and Hanisah all didnt go. Dyana at first could go, but she thought no one else going, so she went Causeway Pt from Sports Sch instead:( Then syuy n hanisah going for holiday...So, only me lah. Sadly, didnt meet Ms Grace, Mrs Ong, nor Mdm Azizi. Haiz. But saw Cikgu Norah. She actually remembers me.Ahhahha...Long time no c. THEN...OMGOMG!
GUESS WHAT?
HAIG GIRLS STILL HAS THAT PICTURE OF ME THEY TOOK DURING SYF OUTSIDE THE G.O! THE D3T2 programme thingy! I feel so honoured. Im part of history okay. Okay fiddy, shuttup, youre being lame.
OMGOMG! I FORGOT ABOUT ACES DAY!
hahahh...this morning. Me and Rin was super hyper lahh... Well, at least most of us, eighters, participated. And most of all, had fun. WE LOVE THE SONG! hahaha....
listen to it.
Shake It, by Metro Station
makes you go whooooooo:D
hahhaha...simply wanted to support the CCA leaders. Not many ppl were enthu about this thing. So, we did our best(: Next year, most of us, our turn.
oh yea, that day
MY TRIPLE DOSE OF SPASTICITY(if there is such a word)
1st spastic act : Netball, passed the ball to opponent, stewpidly, when actually the coast was clear. Urgh.
2nd spastic act : Geog. Ms Kaur asked sth about pollution, I dunno what crap I answered. THen Chrissy laughed. So mean! hahah..jkjk
3rd spastic act : I thought that the meal prepared on the dining table at home was mine, so I thanked my maid. Then she said that was my brother's. Oh god. My sis kept laughing at me
British Council just now. Jamie wasnt here, Freia was. HHAHHAH! super funny. When jonathan said secretary, she thought it was sausage. And really, I didnt knw being a librarian is cool! *inside joke* Really, Christian does look like a tooooottttt Jiyeon! LOL! Michelle! Hhhahah...Hot Potato! Wth lahh....Khalil even better...When Jiyeon asked what his name or second name or i dunno what name, he stoned and gave us that oh-so cute bby face. Lol!