[ 6:17 AM ]
its been long since I last viewed my blog, and before I know it...there's a long list of tags awaiting:D THANKS GUYS! okay so anywayy...the major reason of going MIA last week was simply because I was in VICTORIA THEATRE! well duh! thats cos I was performing for Swirl Of Sensations concert...and not forgetting the long hours of terrible...painful rehearsals.... but surprisingly..this time...the food they catered wasnt as gross as we expected...it was something EDIBLE! hahhahhh! and did I mention the emcees are the gorgeous MARYANN and IFFA..?? and tay min!
so on thursdayyy...left sch at ard 1 for victoria theatre...and seriously...everyone didnt understand why we were there till ard 11.30 AT NIGHT!omg right! anw...when we were allocated our dressing rooms....the alumni seniors told us 2 knock on the door b4 we enter....and duhhh...we freaked out....okayyy...im nt gna talk abt Victoria Theatre...wna know..??ask me luhh....! and did i mention i changed in the wardrobe...??? like seriously...its lyk only fit for 1 person....so i changed in there...:D AND I WASNT THE ONLY ONE! so when we were there...saw fellow PBians...RIN AND SYAFIQAH LOVEEEE, mary ann, iffa, meredith, and duh...ID DANCERS!!!!
on fridayyy was seriously awesome! at first...we simply wanted 2 get the concert over and done with....but when we were onstage...it was a totally different thing...i mean..its so fun to be there...the audience seemed as though they were my friends...and I had nth to worry about....seriously...thanks god mannzxzs! so aft the Joy Of Celebration dance...ID juniors waited for the next dance...me...chloe...and syafiqah(ID) was making a fool out of ourselves by mimicking praveena's weird actions...she was like talking to the phone...but like doing hand signals to the wall and stuff...and looking in the dressing room mirror as though she was talking ot herself...so we pretended to be lyk from X gang...which was damn funny! aka..the step emo ppl...ahhahhhhhahh! you gta see to understand what im saying....and the wig thingy! ahhahhhh....chloe and dinah was sashaying...with the wig in front of them..they went 1,2,3...and BOOM goes the wig! ahhahhhahhahh!funny luh theyy! aft the concert...saw lizzie! and michelle! took pictures wid liz b4 gg backstage...then left 4 sch...sat with darshana:D
on saturdayyy! we still kept doing the stewpid stuffs we did the previous dayy...im talking abt me..chloe...and syafiqah(ID)...real funny luhhh....its seriously the worst ive laughed throughout my ID life;D ANYWAYYY...for saturdayyy...parents came 2 watch the concert....yeappp...they did saw me...and they said i danced quite well...rachel said the same thing...and...MARY ANN AND LIZZIE! they were sooo crazy over the songs for the dances that they say they wanted to join my cca yo. I.DANCE!!!! personally, i felt that i did better for friday luh...cos on saturdayy...there was 1 slight part which i did wrongly...but rachel and parents said it wasnt obvious...oh well(: so aft SCREWING UP...went to basemt...while waiting for grand finale...syafiqah(PB) was there...she's the best there luh...despite all the faults and everything...she still gave me the confidence i needed to go on...I(LOVE)SYAFIQAH(PB)!!!!
okay2....cool down...but really...since all my best buds werent there...she was the only one whom i met often there...and rin...was there too...yepp...SHE IS ONE OF MY BEST BUD! but its juz that i didnt really get to c her that often... everytime i c her would most prolly be onstage!HAHHAHHH!
and aft the concert...suppperrrrr shweeettt....it was a period of exchanging gifts between the performers....so...PB gave ID this card which i thought was really swweeeet! MD gave ID 2 cakes:D awwww.....supperrrr nice rightt...??ID gave PB this bottle with a note for everyone....MD gave PB like gem brooches with initials...how sweet we all are...!!! SERIOUSLY2...I HAD A GREAT TIME PERFORMING WITH EVERYONE OF YOU! well most at least...and not hose BLACKLISTED ones!!!
PROJECTS, PROJECTS, PROJECTS.!!!
I SWEAR ITS KILLING ME!
CA WEEK CUM COMMON TEST IS NEXT WEEK ALSO!
HOW UH...???
streaming somemore!
i really wna get into comb 1 ppl!