okay..okay..so life has its up and downs..so here it goes...
*1 Urghhh! My academic studies arent getting better..its like the 9th week..and I havent started studying..yet...Math seems to be okay..but im still not exceptional!(compared to MYSELF)LIT! i really, really need to visit NoFearShakespeare A.S.A.P....English?? I dont know what's happening to myself...first summary I got HIGHEST in 2/8 okaaayy(: but 2nd summary..I...FAILED! there, I said it!
*2 I MISS CAMP! though i STILL hate that annoying...freaking idiotic instructor of mine...I MISS GEOGRAPHY!!! hahah..lame..but true...anw...miss kayaking..high elements..low elements..flying fox(the part i cried cos of the ****ing instructor..but thank god jeremy cheered me up :D ) hahah..LIZZIE..can i say this?? being NICE..as i am..(ahem) I wont(: anw at least 5 people from our class knows abt it luh..k skip it...MISS THOSE TIME WE STAYED UP LATE N GT SCOLDING BY TEACH..hahha...n when liz n chrissy keeps saying..farah..are you awake..? loll.!
*3 FRIENDS(: Okay i have to say this..from the bottom of my heart... I LOVE EIGHTERS..YOU ALL ARE SO REALLY CARING..AND REALLY REALLY NICE!! okay..we have our clicks..but ALL of us are still really, really close friends right?? GAWD!!! you all welcomed me into the eighters family so greatly...the nicest feeling in SAC ive ever had(: for ALL of those who actually talk to me.. THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU GALS...You are the point of me coming to school..making me laugh..cheering me up abt acads..YOU ROCK!
n wait..those not in my class... again... I LOVE YOUU!!
n to those not in my school.... DYAN, SYUY, HANISAH!!! I MISS YOU LOVEEEEEES!! dyan...hope you cheer up on your problems..i have them too..(more than i actually posted)
syuy..MIA SAYANG KAMU! wahh..minah greenview eh?? i miss you! remember the marshmallows..what was the line you always said??
hanisah....where did you go..why dont i receive texts like i did b4?where are you? y never contact me, syuy or dyan?? some ppl said migrated to malaysia??why.. me as youre CLOSEST friend dont know??haiz..you have REALLY CHANGED! im sorryfor saying that ):