CNY HOLS!
went to Batam with 13 other ppl...my relatives..muahaha...so went to harbourfront on thurs...check in ard 2 plus..then walked2 while waiting for ferry to leave..um..oh ya..saw MR QUEK!!! the one tt thought us math in hgs??rmmber?? ELEANOR!!! remember?? SOPHIA?? LI PING??anw..yea..gosh! he remembered us..I mean my sis n mee....well..thats at least..anw..tehn checked into hotel-HOLIDAY INN! parents booked a SUITE!!! how sweeeettt!!!! funn mann....then tt day we stayed in hotel n stuffs...the next dayy...went shopping..so shopped..I did'nt really buy anything except for skinnys(:then next dayy...shopping again..bout like 2 tank tops...STRIPED!!! nyceeeeeeeeeee!then yea..loadss mroe..n yea..we bowled tt dayy..MY CUZ BEAT ME!!! duh! HE'S LIKE WHAT? SO OLDER....EXPECTED ^^tehn last dayy..went to hotel spa..mum promised me sehh...TEA TREE SPA! its superr nice..balinese concept..sooo my type(:so yea..did this creambath thingy..its soo cool...did with cuz..SIS KHAIRIANA! but...when they blowdryed my hair..I look soo unglam....my hair like toot mann...so I ran up my room aft the treatment..used up my whole bottle of SUNSILK CONDITIONER..it SOOO helped!then went home as in HOME!!
TODAYYY
wednesday?? curiculum free mornings!!!yea mann... since sch starts at 8.45 today..i met syafiqah at her class..tehn talk2 at the hut or 'pondok' which syafiqah calla..hahah..anw..then aft tt..left for duty..I did ALONE!!! bud jolyn didnt go...so I checked...alone...marked..alone..ok2..then gt class reg..gave teacher in charge of 4.5....n blah3...then MALAY STANDARD TEST!!! how??okayyy luhh..not too abd..CHRISTINE! Y YOU WRITE A 10 LINE ANSWER?? SCARE ME LUHH!!!class shiokk mann..cos I sast next to christine lim..mary ann n lizz...tehy make me go hyper!!hahahhh...aft sch..went 4 hml...ilyana didnt wait for mee!!! firat time sehh..so miaHEARTS took a cab there...ALONE...saw her there...laughed for dunno why..then during class..made friends..like umayrah..syafiqah..n yea...saw ex classmate n schoolmate..fathin..yea..compared to my hml class last yr..this class is like WAY..WAY BIGGER...the teach damn weird sehh...look at hys hair and you'll laugh..hahaha...then went BACK to sch for CCA..went into dance studio..then the seniors wuz like...JUNIORS..YALL CAN LEAVE..n i wuz llike i juz came..n im gg??hahaha..i shldnt have come in the first place considering tt there wuz only half an hr left..loll

