Sealed
With
A
Kiss
Yours Truly, Fiddy☆
Boy don't try to front I I know just just what you are are are
Boy don't try to front I I know just just what you are are are.
LA FEMME♥
farahAMIRA aka MIA.
twentySIXjune
ex-hgsiaN(2000-2006)
ex-kcIan(2007-2007)
SACian♥(2007 till present)
FIVER07
EIGHTER08
SEVENER09
prefectorialBOARD♥
dancer♥
ambassador♥
YINYANGCREW♥
MIA
FARAH
AMIRA
fiddyMIA
Sunday, November 11, 2007
[ 7:12 AM ]
mia --
[noun]:
A person who is constantly high
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?'
at
QuizGalaxy.com
CHECK THIS OUT(:FUNNY
amira --
[noun]:
A person with a sixth sense for detecting the presence of goblins
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?'
at
QuizGalaxy.com
HOW BOUT THIS??
farah amira --
[noun]:
An alien
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?'
at
QuizGalaxy.com
Kiss and Tell♥
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
.
Clickables♥
GIRLFRIENDSXZSZ♥♥;
I ♥ RIN ELLYANIE(:
I ♥ CHRISTINE LIM(:
I ♥ NICOLETTE ANNE(:
I ♥ JENNY GOH(:
myAWESOMESTfriendster♥♥♥
RIN♥♥♥
CHRISSY♥♥♥
FILZAH♥♥♥
SIS NADIAAAA♥♥♥
RACHEL♥♥♥
JENNY♥♥♥
ILLEANNA♥♥♥
Taufik♥
Angelica♥
Atikah♥
Ayuni♥
Azra♥
Cherie♥
Claire♥
Dyana♥♥
Emma♥
Eunice Cho♥
Fathin♥
Fatin♥
Iffa♥
Ilma♥
Intan♥
Jacinda♥
Jamie♥
Jane♥
Jeanette♥
Kristel♥
Mandy♥
Melissa♥
Mona♥
Mistika♥
Nedra♥
Nurulaini♥
Nurulhuda♥♥♥
Rafidah♥
Shazana♥
Sheila♥
Siti♥
Sophia♥
Studiofrost♥♥
Syuy♥♥
Wasilah♥♥
Yen Leng♥
Yi Ting♥♥
ONEfiveOHseven♥
SAC-Councillors♥